June 18, 2020
Ohio Chapter's Virtual Coffee Talk for Municipal & Utility Workers
Impacts of COVID-19
Date: Thursday, June 18, 2020, 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm ET
Presenters: David Bienemann (City of Hamilton), Virginia Bowman (The Illuminating Company), Scott Conover (City of Upper Arlington), Dale Hopkins (AEP), Sue Mottl (City of Stow)
Cost: Ohio Chapter ISA Member FREE; $20 Non-Member
ISA Credits: 1.0 pending category assignment (Credits available for live audience only)
In this “new world”, everyone is looking for the best processes and procedures to navigate the daily changes due to the COVID-19 pandemic. The outbreak affects all segments of the population and learning from others is more important now than ever. We truly appreciate those who continue to navigate these unchartered waters with us, and we are excited to offer this FREE webinar to Ohio Chapter ISA members focused on how municipalities and utilities are dealing with the changes. Panelists will discuss:
Personnel – Safety and Management
- What changes has the workforce implemented to meet the current CDC guidelines?
- What new protocols are in place while in the office and field?
Operations – Work Assignment Adjustments
- Team A / Team B?
- How do you prioritize work performed by crews?
Keeping Residents Informed
- Social Media
- Door Hangers
- Capital (New Construction), Hot Spot/Stormwork and Maintenance
- Has your 2020 budget been altered already due to COVID-19?
- Personnel Hiring, Operations, Delays in Capital Projects in 2021
- 2021 Budget Impacts